#ELGL18: Ben Berkowitz, Chief Executive Officer of SeeClickFix
Ben Berkowitz, the Chief Executive Officer of SeeClickFix, will present a keynote speech at #ELGL18. He was a recent guest on the GovLove podcast where he discussing implementing innovation in local government.
SeeClickFix is a request and work management technology for local governments. His inspiration for SeeClickFix came from a desire to improve his own community with his neighbors and his government. Through his work with SeeClickFix Ben has received recognition from the GovTech 25, Huffington Post Changemakers, Fast Company, Inc and Mashable and been covered by Citylab, NyTimes and Wall Street Journal. Ben has presented his work on civic engagement at the White House, State Department and World Bank. Ben aspires to create renewed civic trust at the local level through technology and principles of engagement and accountability. Today SeeClickFix is used by millions around the world. 300+ towns and cities use SeeClickFix as their primary service request management tool and over 3 million requests have been documented as fixed.
SeeClickFix Case Study with St. Petersburg, Florida
- Are Libraries Considered Essential Services in Local Government and Public Education?
- Real-Time Decision Making
- The Shape of Water
- State of the City with Scott Lazenby, Author & City Manager
- The Straight-Up Story to Empower Innovation in Your Government through Process Improvement
- David Sewell McCann, Sparkle Stories
- Michael Karlik, City Council Chronicles
- Continuing the #13Percent Conversation