Entrepreneurial Solutions for Local Government Challenges
ICMA Coaching Program Webinar
10:30 – 12:00 PM PDT, Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Advance registration required for this no-charge webinar
1. What are the major stages of a career in local government?
2. What are the key factors for success in each and resources to support you?
3. What are examples of ways to leap forward, be resilient, and enjoy the profession?
Audience: Any persons interested in ways to think outside of the box Meets Practice 6. Strategic Leadership, 9. Community and Resident Service, 10. Service Delivery
- Michael Davis, Strategic Initiative Manager, Durham County, NC
- Caley Patten, Management Analyst, City of Durham, NC
- Dan Johnson, City Manager, Richardson, TX
- John Keisler, Economic Development Director, Long Beach, CA
Register in advance for the webinar:
Enjoy these and other resources to thrive in local government: http://icma.org/coaching. If you are not already subscribed to the ICMA Coaching Program email list, we encourage you to sign up for free (whether you are an ICMA member or not) at http://icma.org/coachinglist. It will give you notices of upcoming events and resources.