We started with Chapter I: Voting for the Best Public Library and we now have 32 libraries remaining.
ELGL members will receive exclusive daily updates with results from each of these 16 matchups. Not an ELGL member? Join – $15/students, $30/individuals, $300/organizations.
For the libraries remaining in the contest, please email email@example.com with a contact person for your library. Other questions or comments, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about libraries at Double Shot: Aspen Institute and Public Libraries and Podcast: Susan Brown, Chapel Hill Public Library Director.
In the News
- Help The Public Library win the Leslie B. Knope Award
- LIED SCOTTSBLUFF PUBLIC LIBRARY ADVANCES TO 2ND ROUND OF NATIONAL LIBRARY CONTEST
- Schlow receives nomination for best public library
- Chattanooga library nominated as best in nation
- Chattanooga Public Library in running to be named best library in nation
- Schlow Nominated for National Honor as Best Public Library
- Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library in the running for the Leslie Knope Award
- BEST LIBRARY IN THE UNIVERSE
- CHAPEL HILL REPRESENTED IN BEST PUBLIC LIBRARY CONTEST
- Livonia library needs help winning national contest named for ‘Parks and Rec’ character
Tammy Swanson Bracket
The winning libraries in the same color box will compete against each other in the next round. The winner from this bracket will compete against the winner of the Ron Swanson Bracket.
Ron Swanson Bracket
The winning libraries in the same color box will compete against each other in the next round. The winner from this bracket will compete against the winner of the Tammy Swanson Bracket.