Bang the Table is looking for an Intern for our Boulder, Colorado office. The position will span from January 22 to May 4 (end date potentially flexible), 2018.
Bang the Table is a certified B-Corp with a social mission to improve the quality of civic dialogue and give a voice to more people beyond the traditional public meeting. Our software, EngagementHQ, is the most powerful platform for community engagement in the world. Hundreds of government organizations across five countries use EngagementHQ to gather public input in a transparent, inclusive, and accessible space.
Your internship will be a flexible role that can vary depending on what your skillset is and what you hope to learn during your time with us. Primarily, you will be working with our New Business team. Your focus will include, but not be limited to: events, research, lead generation, content creation, and direct outreach to decision-makers in local government.
The only hard requirement is that you must be able to work full-time out of our Downtown Boulder office. RTD transit passes can be provided.
Beyond that, we are seeking someone who:
- Has knowledge, experience, or interest in any or all of the following: community engagement, local government, planning, communications, public administration, or a related field
- Is an effective communicator, both in person and in writing
- Is driven, hard-working, passionate, and ready to learn
- Thrives in a close-knit, collaborative working environment
- Is a self starter and will creatively take on projects
Please do not send a cover letter; we would rather get to know you as a person. If you are interested in this position, send your resume and a few words introducing yourself via email by December 12 to email@example.com and we will be in touch.