City of San Rafael, CA
Our employees are our greatest asset, and we seek individuals who are excited about a challenge, are creative and dare to make a difference. We are a results-driven team who care about each other and the needs of residents in our community.
- Do you have a forward-looking mindset?
- Are you looking to work in a perfectly-sized, professional municipal agency?
- Do you want to work where staff is encouraged to reduce bureaucracy and take risks?
- Do you want to make a difference by creatively addressing issues?
- Does collaborating across departments, co-creating with the community, and finding ways to say “yes” excite you?
The City of San Rafael is seeking a full-time Associate Management Analyst/Management Analyst to work within the City Manager’s Office.
This position is a single, flexibly staffed position and may be filled at any level in the management analyst series. Depending upon the candidates experience and qualifications, the position may be filled at the Associate Management Analyst or Management Analyst level.
Associate Management Analyst is the entry level classification in the Management Analyst series. This class is designed for professional level, administrative positions performing complex, analytical work. Incumbents receive general supervision while performing tasks of moderate difficulty. This classification is designated as confidential and incumbents may become involved in activities associated with, or perform duties relating to, the collective bargaining process.
Management Analyst is the journey level classification in the Management Analyst series. This classification is designated confidential and is designed for professional level, administrative positions performing complex, analytical work and is expected to function independent of ongoing supervision.