It’s time to meet the sponsors of the #ELGLPopUps. Our sponsors allow us to maintain a lower registration fee. This year, students can attend for $25; ELGL members can attend for $50; and non-ELGL members can attend for $75.
What They Do
Company Facts (that are not on your website)
- Lathrop Gage is the oldest law firm in continuous existence in Kansas City and is believed also to hold this distinction for the western half of the United States.
- We have at least 5 attorneys who are beekeepers.
- Our Jefferson City office building used to be a Montgomery Ward store.
- One of our attorney’s childrens’ godfather is Michael Jordan.
Rank the Pop Up cities – Charlotte, Dallas, Kansas City, Portland.
- Kansas City
Local Government Clients
- City of Prairie Village, Kansas
- City of Lawrence, Kansas
- Blue Valley School District (Johnson County)
- City of Leavenworth, Kansas
- City of Eudora, Kansas
Most Difficult Words to Spell
Days of the Week
In the News
Migneron had been COO at the Kansas City-based law firm for the past 10 years and has more than 30 years experience in the legal industry. Now that he’s retiring, the firm named Courtney Landon to fill the vacancy.
Haahr, an of counsel attorney for Lathrop Gage LLP, will be the first Springfielidan in state history to hold the speaker role. He’ll succeed Rep. Todd Richardson, R-Poplar Bluff, in 2019, after he terms out next year. Haahr will keep his current title of speaker pro tem through the 2018 session, according to a news release.