This is a webinar offered by ELGL organizational member ICMA:
Attracting and Retaining a Dynamic Workforce webinar
10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time (1:00-2:30 p.m. Eastern), Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- What are best practices to attract a diverse workforce to serve your community?
- What’s changing in the work of local government and how people want to work?
- What are agencies doing to engage employees in fresh and effective ways?
- What resources can help agencies encourage dynamic, inclusive workforces?
- Beth Taska, Executive Vice President of Human Potential, 24 Hour Fitness and former HR Director for Elmhurst, Mount Prospect, and Forest Park, IL
- Elizabeth Tolzmann, Assistant City Manager, Bloomington, MN
- Pam Antil, Assistant City Administrator, Santa Barbara, CA
Direct link to registration for this no-charge webinar open to all persons interested in local government:
Enjoy these and other resources to thrive in local government: http://icma.org/coaching.
ICMA Coaching Program
- Platinum sponsor: ICMA-RC
- Gold sponsors: ICMA and Cal-ICMA
- ICMA State Association Coaching Partners: Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin