Everyone has a “hot take” these days from the talking heads at ESPN to political pundits filling the air on cable. ELGL cannot (and will not) be left out. We are asking new members to give us their hot takes on an array of issues.
City of Arlington, TX – Grants Coordinator
What reminds me of childhood?
Going back to my hometown located in San Augustine, Texas
What was the last gift you gave someone?
A Visa gift card for a birthday gift
Tell us three facts about yourself that we wouldn’t find on your LinkedIn profile?
- I am a foster parent
- I love eating seafood
- I enjoy listening to talk radio
If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why?
I would not get rid of any state. I love all 50 states.
Who or what motivates you to be successful?
I am highly motivated by the drive to accomplish personal, professional and career goals.
What questions should we have asked you?
What is your personal brand statement?
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Roy Atkinson, City of Altoona, WI
- The Hottest Takes Ever with David Brauhn, City of Walla Walla, WA
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Christine Edwards, Mecklenburg County
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Dr. Lauren Edwards, UMBC Professor
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Lisa Henty, City of Durham, NC
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Stephen Hawryluk, City of Winston-Salem
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Stephanie Scafa, City of Eugene, OR
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Matt Lorenzen
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Ryan Krueger, City of Troutdale, OR
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Justin Amos, City of Charlotte, NC
- The Hottest Takes Ever with Lauren Walcott, Municipal GIS Partners, Inc.