Planning for ELGL’s first annual conference is underway! The planning team represents the best and the brightest of ELGL membership, with each member offering a unique perspective that will make our event the most unique local government conference in the region. If you would like to stay engaged with conference planning, watch this space for updates and details. Or, stay in touch with ELGLConference@gmail.com with your ideas and input. Conference planning committee members include:
- Ben McCready, City of Rock Island, IL
- Deborah Scroggin, City of Portland
- Ellen Miller, CFM Communications
- Inessa Vitko, Tri-Met
- John Verssue, Portland State/Center for Public Service
- Kevin Campbell, City of Portland
- Marissa Daniels, City of Tigard
- Summer Sears, Summer Sears CPA
- Victor Sin, City of Beaverton
- Francizka Edwards, City of Beaverton
Stay tuned for more details and information about conference topics, hotel options, social time, and more!
If you are interested in the very limited number of sponsorship options, please contact ELGLConference@gmail.com.