Favorite book of all-time:
Books that are on your nightstand right now:
(Fill in the blank) When you wake up in the morning, you are motivated by………
the smiles and good mornings of my 2 year old.
If you ran for elected office, what position would you run for?
No thank you, but if I had to I would choose Councilor
Your best piece of career advice:
Learn to give yourself a good balance between career and family
Your favorite social media outlet:
Which actor/actress would play you in a movie?
What is the home page on your web browser?
Biggest issue facing local government:
Budget and Economic Development
Two things that people will say about you at your retirement party:
- She took pride in everything she did
- “What yummy cake”
First concert that you ever attended:
Name three of your mentors:
I don’t have mentors with the formal title, but the people I go to for advise are:
- my older sister
- Denise Carey, City of Estacada City Recorder
Who is at the dinner table if you could invite any three people (dead or alive)?
- Maya Angelou
- Will Smith
- Jada Pinkett Smith
(Fill in the blank) Government….
my enemy. Ha ha
(Fill in the blank) ELGL is ……..
an excellent group providing valuable insights for career advancements through sessions and a network of incredible people.
Previous Lightning Round Profiles
- Mary Beth Henry, City of Portland
- Debbie Matheney, Eugene School District
- Jessica Struyk, City of Gresham
- Petra Schuetz, City of Coburg
- Rhyan Van Horn, TriMet
- Mark Stotik, Clackamas County
- Heidi Starks, West Slope Water District
- Teri Bankhead, City of Milwaukie
- Anthony Petchel, Bank of the Cascades
- Pat Mobley, Portland State University
- Ashley Graff, University of Kansas
- Eric Chambers, City of Gresham