- ELGL Meets Pinterest
- Info Request: Branding Your Community
- U.S Attorney for Oregon Highlights ELGL Forum in October
- Posting Job Openings
- ELGL Advisory Board Meeting
- March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- 02.16.12 The Afternoon Delight
- 02.16.12 The Morning Buzz
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Twitter: City of Bremerton
Facebook: Oregon City Public Library
Columbian.com – Rep. Moeller to hold live chat Friday on Columbian.com – Bring your questions and comments this Friday for Rep. Jim Moeller on the recent legalization of gay marriage in Washington.
Springfield Oregon – Springfield Police Citizen Academy has openings. Check it out!
Oregon 99E project between Oregon City and Canby topic of upcoming open house – Community members and business owners are invited to learn more about the project at an open house from 5-6:30 p.m. on Feb. 27 at the Canby Adult Center, 1250 S. Ivy St.
Damascus to hold second meeting for Trillium neighborhood park Saturday – At Saturday’s meeting, which will take place at 11 a.m. at Sunnyside Community Church, 16444 S.E. Oregon 212 in Damascus, will address placement of the park elements.
Report slams U.S. voter registration errors; Oregon seeks to improve by sharing data – The country’s voter registration rolls are replete with errors, according to a new report that found that 24 million voter records have significant inaccuracies.
Why Alleys Deserve More Attention – In other countries, alleys are a real cornerstone of traditional city life and activity. Los Angeles has 900 miles of alleyways. We’re working to turn some some of them green with parks and gathering spaces. What are the alleys like in your city?
How much do federal employees earn? – One of the main arguments against forcing federal employees to pay more for their pensions is that most rank-and-file feds don’t make bloated, six-figure salaries — as fiscal conservatives and Republican lawmakers often allege.
Perfect Job Attendence? Unlikely When You Have Kids – Reporting this week’s “Work & Family” column on people who haven’t take a sick day for decades drove home a truth that working parents know well: Child-care responsibilities can have a big impact on absenteeism at work.
Inside the UGB
- Milwaukie waives $1.8 million in franchise fees for Clackamas County’s broadband project
- Ballot effort could derail orange line to Milwaukie
- Recall effort ends against Molalla City Councilors Jim Needham, Stephen Clark
- Happy Valley City Council clashes with residents over island annexation
- Oregon City considers urban renewal grants to aid remodeling of downtown building interiors
Outside the UGB
- News Release: Jobs and Workforce Bill Heads to House Floor
- Dome study will look beyond NBA, NHL possibilities
- Documents: DAS memo, Kitzhaber budget reduction targets
- Oregon is a sales tax hater, but Curry County may use it to replace federal timber funding