- ELGL Meets Pinterest
- Info Request: Branding Your Community
- U.S Attorney for Oregon Highlights ELGL Forum in October
- First ELGL/Central Oregon Meeting Scheduled for March 14 @ Noon
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
City of Wilsonville : Home – The Wilsonville City Council will hold a groundbreaking event on Wed., Feb., 29, 5:00 p.m., at the site of the future SMART Operations and Fleet Building, 28879 Boberg Road, Wilsonville, OR 97070. Attendees may park at SMART Central Transit Center, 9699 SW Barber St. for a quick shuttle ride to the construction site, which has limited parking.
Planning Commission Public Hearing on Oswego Lake Access – Monday, February 27 at 6:30pm
NLC’s City Showcase Program Prizes Innovation in Green Cities | nlc.org – Learn more about NLC’s City Showcase Program Prizes Innovation in Green Cities at nlc.org
What’s This Pinterest Website? – If you haven’t heard of Pinterest, you likely will soon.
How to Innovate When You’re Not the Big Boss – When ambitious managers one or two levels below the C-suite hear that they need to demonstrate the ability to lead innovation and change, this feedback typically triggers howls of protest, often preceded by “They won’t” or “They don’t.”
Inside the UGB
- Panel will dive into Oswego Lake access
- Funding withdrawn from Tigard’s little-used neighborhood program
- Federal grant puts downtown Beaverton plans on fast track
- Carole Pauli appointed to Oregon City Commission
- Lake Oswego council considers bringing farmlands into city
- Portland Development Commission: Financial transaction review reveals areas warranting management attention
- Rail fight hits the gas
Outside the UGB
- Gov. John Kitzhaber offers alternative budget ideas to skeptical Oregon lawmakers
- Council OKs citizen resolution
- Official: 2013 CRC start date not likely | The Columbian
- Two decades after it was conceived, Western Washington’s largest planned community will open this summer