City of Fort Collins, Colorado — Environmental Planner
My favorite adventure in life was…. backpacking around South Africa at 18 years old.
The most important decision that I’ve made in life was… to get the education I needed get a sweet job in public service!
If I was booking the guests for the GovLove podcast, I would book… Mark Lakeman (The City Repair Project co-founder)
If I couldn’t work in my current position, I would… be a highly-engaged, civic-minded resident.
I made the choice to attend #ELGL18 because…. I want to be around folks who are excited and energized to make our cities better!
I’ll know that I made the right choice to attend #ELGL18 if… I meet some cool people and learn some new tricks.
If I was writing the questions for the feature, I would have asked… what was the last book you read?
- Erik Fabian, Resource X
- Susan Barkman, City of Aurora, CO
- Lukas Heaton, City of Hillsboro, OR
- Kayla Barber-Perrotta, City of Thornton, CO
- Christian Williams, City of Goodyear, AZ
- Emily Edmonds
- Enessa Janes, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Justin Cutler, City of Westminister, CO
- Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada, Colorado
- Jenna Harte-Wisniewski, Sterling Municipal Library
- Abby Fitch, City of Aurora, Colorado
- Jordan Rae Hillman, City of Jackson, Mississippi
- Joey Garcia, City of Torrance, CA
- Heather Geyer, City of Wheat Ridge, Co
- Bridget Kozlowski, City of Sterling Heights, MI
- Kristin Zagurski, Town of Castle Rock, CO
- Steven Fritz, Village of Buffalo Grove, IL
- Javon Davis, City of Kansas City, MO
- Ali Pougiales, University of Oregon
- Ben Kittelson, City of Durham, NC
- Kevin Teater, Asheville Design Center
- Nick Smith, City of Gaithersburg, MD
- Jennifer Teal, J Teal Consulting
- Amber Snowden, ICMA