Publicity & Marketing Technician
My favorite adventure in life was … seven straight days of camping all over the national parks and forests of Arizona followed by a couple days at a beach resort in Mexico. Such an incredible combo!
The most important decision that I’ve made in life was … to get more involved at church and grow in my faith. Now I help lead the young adult ministry at St. John XXIII and couldn’t be more excited about the community we’re building.
If I was booking the guests for the GovLove podcast, I would book … Kevin Gertig, the Executive Director at Fort Collins Utilities who’s been working here for over 35 years, had an unlikely journey to the top of the department, and would make an incredible guest given his love for his employees and endless energy.
If I couldn’t work in my current position, I would … work for the Archdiocese of Denver, make the jump to IT, play flag football professionally … toss up.
I made the choice to attend #ELGL18 because … I love working in local government but still have so much to learn! Helps that it was too close to pass up.
The book on your bookshelf that you intend to read but haven’t is … The 4-Hour Workweek. I’m itching to get a side hustle started.
I’ll know that I made the right choice to attend #ELGL18 if … I leave with a better sense of potential career paths and Kevin Gertig gets booked as a future podcast guest.
If I was writing the questions for the feature, I would have asked … I’m just relieved there were no Parks and Rec questions. One day …
- #ELGL18: Golden, Colorado
- Additional Learning Opportunities at #ELGL18
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Emily Edmonds
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Enessa Janes, City of Arvada, Colorado
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Justin Cutler, City of Westminister, CO
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Jessica Prosser, City of Arvada, Colorado
- A Taste of #ELGL18 with Jenna Harte-Wisniewski, Sterling Municipal Library