Over the past two weeks, ELGL members and friends took part in ELGL City Hall Madness, narrowing the field from 64 to 16. Vote in the head-to-head match-ups to determine which city hall advances to the Elite Eight. Voting ends at midnight EST on February 17. Follow along and fill out your own bracket as we release the winners from each round.
The winner will receive the prestigious Leslie Barbara Knope Greatest City Hall Trophy, a complimentary ELGL organizational membership which includes unlimited job postings for the year, and extreme bragging rights.
Here are your Sweet Sixteen match-ups – make sure you vote in each post, and leave comments, too!
Week of January 30: Round of 64 Week of February 6: Round of 32
- Week of February 13: Sweet 16
- Week of February 20: Elite 8
- Week of February 27: Final 4
- Week of March 6: National Championship
- Salisbury Post: Kannapolis competes for the title
- Post Crescent: City hall ‘madness’ breaks out in Little Chute
- WMBD News: Peoria, Normal compete in City Hall Challenge
- The Telegram: Sturbridge Town Hall in ‘March Madness’
- Effingham Daily: Effingham advances online for nation’s best City Hall
- Effingham Radio: Effingham Goes Head-to-Head with Haines City, Florida in City Hall Contest
- Redwood City Patch: Vote for Redwood City to Win “Best City Hall”
- Fox 5 Las Vegas: City Hall Madness