To give back this holiday season ELGL is decorating the Pediatric Neuro/Trauma/Rehab floor of Randall Children’s Hospital. And to support this effort we want to start a donation challenge for our ELGL members. You can either donate your time or money, which goes towards buying holiday decorations for the hospital.
In order to give incentives for this challenge we’ll be offering mystery ELGL merchandise in return for different levels of donations. The ELGL merchandise is a brand new concept and donating to the Randall’s Children Hospital gives you first access to the items. We are just now placing orders for different items and members who donate will be sent their items hot off the presses. Here’s how you can qualify for a mystery ELGL item:
- Donate your time: one mystery item
- Donate at least $20: two mystery items and get your name on the Wall of Fame
- Donate at least $50: three mystery items and get your name on the Wall of Fame
To donate go to this page and fill out the form: Deck the Halls of Randall Children’s Hospital. Donate by December 4th to qualify.
Wall of Fame
- Craig Prosser, TriMet Board of Directors, Former City Manager of Tigard, OR (Retired)
- Amber Mathiesen, City Administrator, Falls City, OR
- Brianna Gilmore, Friend of ELGL
- Fred and Teresa Olson, Friends of ELGL
Victor Sin, Project Manager, City of Beaverton
- Mark Stotik, Labor and Employee Relations Manager, Clackamas County
- Rafael Baptista, MPA Student, University of North Carolina