Space is limited to first 30 RSVPs. ELGL members receive priority registration.
Interested in joining? Visit Join ELGL.
Thursday, November 29 from 11:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
1200 SW Park Avenue, Portland, OR 97205
Lunch will be provided. RSVP to Megan Messmer, ELGL Project Coordinator.
In an effort to encourage to carpooling to ELGL events, we post a list of attendees to each event. We encourage you to organize a carpool with other attendees. The blog post will be updated daily.
- Andy Gale, Clackamas County
- Annierose Vonburg, Oregon Metro
- Candy Cates, Oregon Health Authority
- Candy Morrison, Multnomah County
- Carol Krager, City of Tigard
- Cassandra Ulven, Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue
- Chris Crean, Beery Elsner Hammond
- Christine Kirk, City of Lake Oswego
- Collette Young, Oregon Public Health
- Damien Hall, Jordan Ramis
- David Matz, Oregon DHS
- Elizabeth McCann, City of Gresham
- Ellen Miller, CFM Strategic Communications
- Gretchen Hawkins, Bank of the Cascades
- Joe Gall, City of Sherwood
- John Morgan, City of Damascus
- Joshua Gregor, University of Oregon
- Kathy Mollusky, City of West Linn
- Kelsey Newell, Oregon Metro
- Kent Wyatt, City of Tigard
- Kevin Campbell, City of Portland
- Kirsten Wyatt, City of West Linn
- Marissa Daniels, City of Tigard
- Mary Beth Henry, City of Portland
- Megan Messmer, National Policy Consensus Center
- Nikolai Ursin, Oregon Metro