Under the direction of the Director of Transportation Development, this job classification performs a wide variety of administrative and technical duties of a complex nature managing capital projects with a heavy emphasis on transit related construction projects. Project budgets can exceed $5,000,000 and involve multijurisdictional participation.
- Experience managing large transit capital construction projects,
- Public sector construction management experience,
- Experience managing public involvement processes including presentation
- preparation and delivery, environmental planning and
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification