ELGL is pleased to announce its new corporate membership program. Corporate membership is geared toward public and private sector organizations interested in increasing their visibility in the local government community. ELGL is uniquely positioned to offer a wide variety of benefits to corporate members through a frequently updated blog and diverse social network.
Take a minute to consider corporate membership for your organization. Here’s how your organization can benefit:
Benefits of Affiliating with Oregon Emerging Local Government Leaders (ELGL)
Innovative cross generational networking for the public and private sector
- Build relationships with more than 350 public and private sector professionals including city managers, banking officers, attorneys, management analysts and more.
- Access to ELGL blog and social media networks:
- 66,500 since inception in May 2011
- 200 hits a day
- Attend 2013 Speaker Series with Bill Wyatt – Port of Portland, Steven Bass – OPB, Mark Zusman – Willamette Week, Tiffany Couch – Acuity Forensics, Greg Baker – City of Damascus… and more.
- Reach all areas of Oregon through the Central Oregon and Willamette Valley chapters.
- Prominently promote your job openings and events on ELGL blog and social media network.Free advertising in the annual ELGL Resume Book.
- Need to know what others are doing? Submit an information request on the ELGL listserv that reaches more than 60 different organizations.