Thank you to everyone who joined in the first ELGL Central Oregon meeting. We were pleased to have 24 people attend. There were representatives from the City of Bend, LaPine Parks and Recreation, City of Redmond, DLCD, Bank of the Cascades, and even the person who traveled the farthest, Roger Jordan representing OCCMA.
There was a lot of enthusiasm about getting the group started here. Many great ideas were shared for future meetings and outreach to other local government professionals in the area.
We developed a list of future topics with facilitators which includes:
- A networking happy hour (Colleen Miller)
- Presentation at the Airport with EPIC (Gary Judd)
- Leadership (Chris Carney)
- Communication with Citizens (Damian Syrnyk)
- Social Media (Gretchen Hawkins)
- Roundtable on Innovation (Robyn Christie/Justin Cutler/Colleen Miller)
- Media Relations (Eric King)
- Communicating with the Next Gen (Summer Sears)
A special ELGL shout out to Robyn Christie and Justin Cutler for organizing this meeting.