[gigya height=”340″ width=”500″ src=”http://www.iqmediacorp.com/IQMedia_Player.swf” wmode=”transparent” allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true” flashvars=”userId=&IsRawMedia=false&embedId=a785dac3-8738-4b26-b234-691917140bcd&PageName=myIQ&EB=false&ServicesBaseURL=2&PlayerFromLocal=false&autoPlayback=false” ]
- March 14 ELGL Event in Bend
- 03.02.12 Knope of the Week
- It’s Madness – ELGL Bracket Challenge
- ELGL’s Call for Resumes
- Oswego Lake’s big secret: It’s public and you can paddle it
- ELGL Recommends . . . .
- Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!
- Thank You to Metro Staff!
- ELGL Featured in The Times
The Social Network
Stay connected by following these feeds.
Pinterest: Rebecca Tweed
Video: Libraries for Livelihoods program assists job seekers in finding new opportunities – Looking for a job? Commissioner Loretta Smith helped launch a new library initiative that addresses how to navigate the online-only job application process, and how to use social media to network and find employment. Find out more about the Libraries for Livelihoods programs at the Central Library, North Portland Library and Midland Library.
Metro asks the region: Is it time to invest in our natural areas? Starting this week, 600 likely voters across the Portland metropolitan area will share their opinions about the region’s natural areas, parks and trails in a telephone survey.
Fanno-Hall Crossing Open House 2 Survey – Which Fanno Creek Trail Crossing for Hall Blvd do you like better? Bridge or Tunnel? Send your comments to the County TODAY before 5:00pm and let them know what you think!
5 Things You Should Say Today – They’re small things–but they can completely change someone’s day. I left the company years ago for another but I still run into former colleagues.
D.C. has no count of jobs from stimulus – Despite receiving more than $885 million in federal economic stimulus funds since 2009, the D.C. government — whose residents face one of the highest unemployment rates in the nation — cannot say how many jobs it actually created for those who live in the District.
Inside the UGB
- Gresham Mayor asks governor for property tax task force
- Former Gresham Mayor Gussie McRobert dies at 79
- Clackamas County commission races attract money
- Teachers throw political weight behind Jefferson Smith
- Leaders unite to boost image of public sector work
Outside the UGB
- Key business bill passes Oregon Senate – Portland Business Journal
- Government to auction off state-run liquor stores
- City prepares to relax restrictions, caps, fees for chicken owners
- ‘Food forest’ in middle of Seattle will feature an urban view
- State ends 3-month hiring freeze
- Oregon taxpayers stuck with bill for a cumbersome ‘open primary’ that features just one candidate
- Gov. Gregoire calls Washington Legislature into special session on budget
- Oregon Attorney General race comes down to 2 Democrats: Dwight Holton and Ellen Rosenblum
- Eugene to unveil growth plan