- ELGL Meets Pinterest
- August 15, 2012 Luncheon: Bruce Goldberg, OHA
- More ELGL Survey Results
- Metro Luncheon RSVP
- Info Request: Branding Your Community
- Job Posting: Deputy City Manager, Mercer Island, WA
- U.S Attorney for Oregon Highlights ELGL Forum in October
- First ELGL/Central Oregon Meeting Scheduled for March 14 @ Noon
- Keeping up with Barbara – July ELGL Speaker
- 02.15.12 The Morning Buzz
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Twitter: EarthShare Oregon
Facebook: Sustainable Business Oregon
Volunteer: Bored? Lots of places around the county could use a helping hand. Use our volunteer guide to find a place that suits your interests.
City of Beaverton – The application deadline for seats on the Central Beaverton Urban Renewal Advisory Committee has been extended to February 28, 2012.
Join volunteer group to help in future disasters – HandsOn Mid-Willamette Valley received a call Jan. 19 from the volunteer coordinator from Salem Parks Operations. She said the city was about to send crews out to fill sandbags at several locations threatened by floodwaters and that she would need volunteers at a variety of locations all day.
Pinterest Is Hot [Infographic] – How HOT is Pinterest?… Dennis Smith brings us this “pinteresting” infographic.
CFM Strategic Communications – Measuring Minds: Research Blog – The Race for Speed – As social media usage matures, companies and PR professionals need to apply the same selective judgment as they have done on traditional communications tools. Use the right tool for the job.
Going Hybrid – How one city overhauled its zoning code while combining form-based and conventional elements.
Inside the UGB
- West Linn approves proposed city charter amendment for May election ballot
- TVF&R volunteer for Sherwood station retires after 22 years but will remain with district
- Troutdale mayor cites public projects in state of the city speech
- Gladstone increases garbage fees by almost 3 percent
Outside the UGB
- Obama budget: $119M for Oregon transportation projects
- Holmstrom’s legacy is the Astoria Bridge
- Oregon Senate OKs legislation to bring tax certainty for data centers, such as Facebook’s in Prineville
Join the ELGL Online Community