Senior Financial Policy Analyst, City of Eugene, OR
The Senior Financial Policy Analyst is an integral member of the City’s Finance Division providing highly complex support and financial consulting services to the City Council, Executive Managers, Departments, and other staff. Key duties and projects of this role could include:
- Scoping and managing projects with broad impacts such as major capital projects, bond measures, and investment of City funds
- Developing complex background information and recommendations for decision makers on a variety of subjects
- Completing legislative review and impact analysis related to a variety of subjects including non-property tax revenue sources
- Participates in a cross-functional team effort regarding telecommunications, electricity, cable television and natural gas franchise fees and taxes.
- Manages the City’s debt portfolio
- Writing reports and presenting information to policy makers and citizens on a wide variety of subjects
- Facilitate group meetings and negotiate effectively on behalf of the City.
Closing Date: Friday, March 16, 2012, 5:00 PM PST