- ELGL Meets Pinterest
- August 15, 2012 Luncheon: Bruce Goldberg, OHA
- Valentine’s Day Ideas For Your Special Bureaucrat
- 02.13.12 The Morning Buzz
- More ELGL Survey Results
- Office of Management and Budget Job Opening
- Metro Luncheon RSVP
- Hot Springs, AR City Manager Job Posting
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Tualatin Website Survey – We are updating our website. Tell us what you think about the current site and share your input on what you would like to see on the future site!
Three more TriMet open houses are planned – including one in Gresham today from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Multnomah County East County Health Center, 600 NE 8th St.
City of Mill City, Oregon – The City of Mill City has four (4) vacancies on the city’s budget committee. The Budget Committee will meet three or four times during the months of March and April, 2012 to prepare the city’s budget for Fiscal Year 2012-2013. Citizens interested in serving on the City of Mill City Budget Committee are encouraged to contact City Recorder Stacie Cook at City Hall (503)897-2302.
Vancouver Urban Forestry seeks tree enthusiasts for NeighborWoods Program – Vancouver Urban Forestry is encouraging Vancouver residents who are enthusiastic about trees to become part of the NeighborWoods Program.
Budget Crunching – The Obama administration on Monday released its budget request for the fiscal 2013 fiscal year, which begins Oct. 1, 2012. See data from the request.
The Value of Public Service: A View from the Founders | transformgov.org – George Washington loved Mount Vernon, but as commander of American forces fighting for independence he left his home for nearly nine years.
Is Twitter the New Help Line? | Social Media Today – Ever gotten a response to a customer service request that went something like this? “Thank you for contacting the ABC Company. A representative will respond to you sometime this year.”
U.S. overbuilt in big houses, planners find – America has too many big houses — 40 million, to be exact — because consumers are shifting preferences to condos, apartments and small homes, experts told the New Partners for Smart Growth Thursday.
Inside the UGB
- Fourquare: Beaverton, OR is America’s least romantic city
- Opinion pieces on Oregon Sustainability Center use fuzzy math: Portland City Hall roundup
- Cornelius sheds its recent troubles and focuses on a healthier future
Outside the UGB
- Tri-City officials mull how to avoid future scandals
- Morse budget reform bill likely dead
- Sustainability vs. economy?
- County payments included in White House budget proposal
- NLC Budget Response: Congress & Administration Must Create Growth, Invest in Infrastructure
- Renton Sonics May Be No Longer
- Lane County will soon be a different county
- Salem council adjusts goals for lean times
- City of North Bonneville receives unfavorable audit
Join the ELGL Online Community