- ELGL Meets Pinterest
- August 15, 2012 Luncheon: Bruce Goldberg, OHA
- 02.10.12 Knope of the Week
- 02.10.12 Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- 02.11.12 The Saturday Post
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Twitter: SOG CED
Facebook: Business Oregon
Why can’t Oregonians pump their own gas? Let us count the reasons – Oregon is one of only two states that prevents people from pumping their own gas. What are your thoughts on the law?
Lake Oswego residents, critics spar over public access to 415-acre private lake – Lake Oswego property owners who pay for recreational and boating access to Oswego Lake say they are determined to keep the water off-limits to outsiders. But critics argue the water is a state-owned resource and should be public.
5 Steps to Connecting with the Movers and Shakers on LinkedIn | Social Media Today – Finding, Connecting and Building Win-Win Relationships
City manager turnover taking a toll in Sunnyside – Change at the helm of a city is not necessarily bad, said Anne Pflug, an adjunct professor of public administration for Central Washington University and a former manager of several cities over 20 years.
Inside the UGB
- Clackamas County anti-light rail petition now circulating after ballot title challenge is resolved
- Website launched to keep public informed of Blue Heron property
- Investment Act provides clarity – Portland Business Journal
Outside the UGB
- Press Talk: Looking for that level field
- Two Oregon lawmakers with big political differences find middle ground on state budget
- Search on for new Yakima city manager — again
- Can Federal Way and Sound Transit work together on light rail?
- Gilmore Field flooding: Is the city responsible?
Join the ELGL Online Community