- ELGL Survey Data
- Innovative State and City Government Solutions to Watch in 2012
- RSVP: ELGL Forum with TriMet General Manager
- 01.27.12 The Morning Buzz
- Nominations for ICMA’s Annual Awards Program
- Make ELGL.org Your Homepage!
- Major ELGL Meeting Announcement
- 01.27.12 Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
- 01.27.12 The Afternoon Delight
Stay connected by following these Twitter feeds and Facebook pages.
Twitter: Western City Mag
Excellent opportunity for anyone interested in getting involved in building the electric vehicle industry in Oregon – Open to undergraduates and graduate students.
Are you interested in being a part of Beaverton’s Urban Redevelopment Process? If so, the BURA Board wants to hear from you! Applications are being accepted for the Urban Renewal Advisory Committee.
Take the Tigard Public Library Annual Survey. We offer the survey in both English and Spanish.
Deadline for bike & ped comments is Feb 1st! For more info, check out our latest weekly road news at http://www.wc-roads.com/.
The Oregon Women’s Campaign School is a biennial, non-partisan, skill-building weekend for pro-choice candidates, campaign staff and activists.
Kosmont-Rose Institute Cost of Doing Business Survey. Gathers business fees and a variety of tax rates from 421 selected cities across the U.S. Rankin
Problems at the incomplete Manhattan park, once seen as a model, include shrinking government subsidies and a lawsuit by Chelsea Piers demanding millions for repairs.
Inside the UGB
Outside the UGB