ELGL will be hosting Patrick Quinton, Executive Director for the Portland Development Commission, as a guest speaker at our meeting on Thursday, January 12, 2012 from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. The luncheon will be held in the PDC’s Commission Room located at 222 NW 5th Avenue, Portland 97209, first floor, Commission Room. Patrick will be speaking on economic development issues in the Portland area.
Please RSVP to this luncheon as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space will be somewhat limited so please be in contact soon. Ingallina’s Box Lunch will be catering. Please submit your lunch order with your RSVP – options are below:
- Smoked Turkey & Havarti – Served on ciabatta with pesto-mayo, gourmet greens, tomato and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Turkey & Avocado – Fresh roasted turkey breast and avocado served on whole wheat ciabatta with our Jalapeno Cream Cheese, leaf lettuce, tomato and red onion.
- Ham & Swiss – On marbled rye with cucumber slices, leaf lettuce and tomato.
- Roast Beef with Cheddar – On sourdough with leaf lettuce and tomato.
- Caesar Chicken Wrap – Lemon marinated chicken breast with imported parmesan cheese, diced tomato, romaine lettuce, kalamata olives and our gourmet Caesar dressing wrapped in a whole wheat tortilla.
- Classic Cobb Salad – Lemon & herb marinated Chicken breast, avocado, bleu cheese crumbles, crisp bacon, tomato, scallions and hardboiled egg on gourmet greens. Served with vinaigrette dressing on the side.
If you have any questions that you would like to be addressed please let us know ahead of time. More on Patrick Quinton can be found on the website: http://elgl.org/2011/08/18/january-speaker-patrick-quinton/
Thanks to PDC staff members Tracey Gemma and Chris Harder for assisting with the event.